Careers at enjoy!
Client Account Manager
We are looking for a passionate Client Account Manager. We have a Client portfolio of fast growing businesses, national chains and ambitious well-funded start-ups. You will play a pivotal part in the growth of their sales, their brand and their business.
You need to be able to bring just that little bit extra to the table.
We are a results-focused, digitally driven, marketing Agency who specialise in Customer Acquisition. Our success is driven by that of our Clients – and so will yours. As well as a competitive salary you will earn bonuses based on the success of your Clients and the Agency.
To be considered you must ideally have existing Agency experience and be:
- Irritatingly disciplined
- Results Orientated (genius level or above)
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your Client portfolio. You will liaise between the Client and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our results driven solutions.
As Client Account Manager you will help to deliver marketing strategies, which meet the expectations and objectives of the client and work alongside creatives, developers and designers.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under time and financial pressures, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objective
- Ability to manage projects profitably
- The ability to be client facing, liaise with clients andoperate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your Clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting Client relationship
- Develop a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with your Client stakeholder
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Minimum 2-years of proven Agency life or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Experience within a digital, social, sales or web Agency
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
THE OTHER BIT
- Amazing Clients
- Fast growing Agency
- Great working environment
- Great salary and perks
In the first instance we’ll invite you in to meet the team.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send applications to email@example.com