Careers at enjoy!
enjoy! is a results focused, digitally driven Customer Acquisition Agency – a hybrid marketing agency / sales consultancy for this new social-digital world! We blend behavioural psychology, marketing strategy and proprietary marketing software to generate our clients more leads, more customers and increase their sales from existing customers.
Our expertise comes from the specialist mix of behavioural psychologists, marketers, sales gurus, strategists and creative thinkers all driven by an insatiable desire for commerciality and results. We are growing at pace and always on the look out for new talent.
Here’s a list of vacancies available either right now or will be coming very soon!
- Account Executive
- Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Digital Design Lead
- Paid Social Manager
- Paid Social Executive
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Account Executive
We are looking for a positive, outgoing individual that wants to join our Project Team here at the Agency.
The role of Client Account Executive is a perfect entry level position for someone just out of university or looking to get into the marketing industry. The role is working within an agency environment that is fast paced, providing administration support within the Project team, supporting the Client Accounts team.
The ideal candidate will be educated, organised and have an interest in marketing – experience working within an advertising and marketing environment would be an advantage, although not a necessity. They will have excellent communication skills, be process driven, able to work on their own as well as part of a team, be computer literate and have the drive to succeed within a successful Project Team.
The role of Client Account Executive will involve acting as the day-to-day point of contact for all workflow within the Project team.
Key responsibilities will include…
- Managing daily workflow to ensure all jobs are scheduled on time and to budget
- Developing an understanding of the briefing project and manage the creative and digital production schedule
- Responding to job requests and dealing with queries and amends as they arise
- Developing a knowledge of all client accounts, their ways of working and intricacies
- Data handling to support the delivery of digital activity and reporting
- Information gathering to support the preparation of briefs, pitches and presentations
- Attending project meetings, providing updates and receiving feedback on projects
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a leading north west Agency and work with some great clients! Competitive salary. Great career opportunities. Agency style perks.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send applications to email@example.com